I'm married to a man & I want this girl as my girlfriend.. help

I met a girl on another website and I have it bad for her.I'm not "in love" with her exactly.She finishes my thoughts, we click, and we have so much in common.My DH is even ok,if she's my girlfriend, and doesn't care as long as I don't leave him, and I won't do that i do love my DH, but I don't want to mess with something that might be too messy.That fact she shares the same feelings in return makes this even more tempting.. wwyd?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 PM on Apr. 13, 2013 in Relationships

• If you really love your DH, why would you want to be with her?
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 10:30 PM on Apr. 16, 2013

• Well in my marriage this would be considered cheating so.. I don't know. I wouldn't. I just think it will cause harm in the long run. It might be fun at first but you never know what damage you could be doing to your marriage.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 8:25 PM on Apr. 13, 2013

• You're married- it doesn't matter if you're attracted to another male or another female, that person is not your spouse. If you are not wiling to work on your marriage- then you owe it to your husband to be up front about your feelings & be prepared to end your marriage.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:24 PM on Apr. 13, 2013

• butterflyblue19

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:27 PM on Apr. 13, 2013

• I have friends that I click with....we finish each others thoughts....we have a lot in common. We are friends. That's what friends are for. I'm not "in love" with any of them either. I have a wonderful boyfriend. I don't share him and he doesn't share me.

I don't think this is the website to be getting information on 3somes......I could be wrong.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 8:32 PM on Apr. 13, 2013

• Good luck with that.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:40 PM on Apr. 13, 2013

• It's about maturity. It's just a bad idea.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:43 PM on Apr. 13, 2013

• Don't, just don't.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:56 PM on Apr. 13, 2013

• So you are thinking of having an affair? Why are you telling us this? We/I do not care if you do or not?

Answer by louise2 at 8:53 PM on Apr. 13, 2013

• Ummmm...So not o.k.
    Annasofia

Answer by Annasofia at 9:53 PM on Apr. 13, 2013