My dd made me laugh so hard I stomach hurt! She made another older lady pee herself!! LAMO!!

Now that my dd is finally FULLY potty trained, I took her to a store to pick out some new panties for her. While we shopped she suddenly holds herself and yells out ''I gotta piss!!" I was mortified at the way she said it, but I didn't have time to blush as she ran to the bathroom in the store. I knew folks were looking at me with disdain in their eyes. Anyway, we made it in time. I was waiting outside the stall she was in, I heard her flush and hopped off the toilet. I had antibacterial wipes I was gonna use on her little tush, but she ran out and was proud of her achievement because I guess she also went "stinky". To my horror, she ran out the restroom with her new panties on that had cute little circles on them. Well she proudly announced she had "balls" and pointed to her panties with all the pride a 4 yr old has. I couldn't help it, I went straight to the belly laugh at the way some of the people were looking at her with confusion, another lady saw me laughing, and joined in, and she had the laugh that sounded like, I don't know, but it had me laughing harder because it sounded so weird! Next thing I know a wet spot started spreading in the front of that ladies pants. Once again, my little mischievous angel points at her and says...." Well you are not getting any treats any treats today young lady!!"

She is quite a bit younger here, but this is the 'look' she threw on that lady when she says she wasn't getting any treats!

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 10:04 PM on Apr. 13, 2013 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• She's soo cute. My dd told her prek teacher that she pissed her pants, teacher was laughing about it,
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 10:07 PM on Apr. 13, 2013

• Oh my gosh! She can add another notch in her little belt because reading that made me wet myself too, I'm laughing my butt off!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:16 PM on Apr. 13, 2013

• sidesplittinglaughterOh my!  Too funny!  :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:18 PM on Apr. 13, 2013

• When my son was potty training we were in a public restroom once and after he went I had to go. As soon as he heard me go he yelled out "Good job Momma you get a sticker!!!!!!". The lady in the next stall cracked up.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 10:27 PM on Apr. 13, 2013

• LMAO! That's cute! She's adorable!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:40 PM on Apr. 13, 2013

• HAHA!!! Mine likes to say "Oh man" or "Ohh God!" When things don't go her way. We are potty training currently. I put her in panties when we get home in the evening. The first time she was playing with her brother and I hear, "Oh God, I pee pee. I pee pee!" With her running down the hall, dripping pee down the hallway. She didn't make it the bathroom, but she tried. Then she looked at me with the saddest face and said "I got pee pee in my shoes!!" She was wearing her Minnie Mouse flats and she filled them with pee. I was laughing so hard at her, which only made her more upset, but I couldn't help it.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 11:07 PM on Apr. 13, 2013

• I just snorted out loud. Thankfully no one else is home.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:19 AM on Apr. 14, 2013