Funny word misuses.

My five year old was working on a early reading app. One of the words was Ant, and he has to read it and pick the animal picture that goes with it. He figured out the word and then proceeds to tell me

Look mom the ant has Testicles! It has testicles see?!

LOL I couldn't stop laughing...I did correct him....eventually.

Got any good ones from your little ones?

Asked by tntmom1027 at 12:01 AM on Apr. 14, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Butterflies come out of raccoons.

Popsicles are called possibles.

Answer by Ballad at 1:05 AM on Apr. 14, 2013

• Did he mean tentacles? That's funny!

When my niece was little she said "lula hoop" instead of hula hoop. Also, my husband was eating boiled peanuts and she asked for some "boiled penis". She was only two but it was cute as heck.

Answer by Cowgirl_Coyote at 12:07 AM on Apr. 14, 2013

• LMAP! That is too funny. I know DS has had some good ones, but I can't think of any right now.

Answer by kmath at 12:02 AM on Apr. 14, 2013

• Omg lol :) how funny!

Answer by Hollyhock. at 12:07 AM on Apr. 14, 2013

• I love listening to the things little ones say. Too cute, lol

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:16 AM on Apr. 14, 2013

• Granddaughter calls it hand sansitizer.

Answer by m-avi at 1:06 AM on Apr. 14, 2013

• LOL! I cant thinkmof any words, but my son replaced the letter k with the letter t when he was very young. And he loved "k"itties...if you get my drift.

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 2:17 AM on Apr. 14, 2013

• Sometimes when DD says truck it comes out "fruck" and fire truck is "tire fruck". She sometimes calls her feet "teet". Trying to think, I know there have been other funny ones, but I think of any right now. She is 2 and half.

Answer by AF4life at 2:33 AM on Apr. 14, 2013

• Yeah he meant Tentacles. lol He is really into anything science lately which is great. Friday before school he exclaimed to me all excited...."Did you know that shooting stars are meteorites from space!!" Neither I nor his teacher have any idea where he heard it, he absorbs everything.

Comment by tntmom1027 (original poster) at 12:10 AM on Apr. 14, 2013

• sidesplittinglaughter...That's cute....wish I could think of some!  My mind is drawing a blank

Answer by isismoon3 at 10:05 AM on Apr. 14, 2013