Anyone have weird mood swings while they were pregnant

where they thought they didn't even love their spouse anymore?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Before I found out I was pregnant with the last baby I had a 6 month old and was having horrible mood swings. I was so angry and volatile and just unreasonable, and my actions were really nuts. I shredded the crib set that my mother sent for the baby I had but being that we weren't talking it made me even more angry. I tried to reach out to her but was only met with rejection and that made my moods even worse. I was in a domestic violence relationship and that didn't help. I just wanted to be held and felt as though someone loved me but it didn't happen.

Sad but true.
    Anonymous

• <<<< ME ME ME ME lol... i have the most unrational thoughts(boyfriend is cheating on me), and i think about my ex a lot... i wonder if he misses me... i wonder if i love my current boyfriend... if i made the right decisions and if i have any regrets.... i wish i wouldve done one thing instead of the other... stuff like that...
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 10:12 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I've been more irritable as I get further along, but at the same time, I fall more and more in love with my DS and am euphorically in love with DH.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 10:29 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I am EXTREMELY moody!! I have the absolute BEST fiance a girl could ask for, and I know that, but every single day, i look for ways to figth with him jsut because I can, or because I feel like arguing. At first, he would get discouraged and wonder why i was being so mean, and now he just agrees with me and goes on about his business, so YES i am wayy moody! I even told him one day that I was moving out, and we've NEVER had a fight while we have been together! ha
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 9:43 AM on Feb. 17, 2009