Do you have that annoying "friend..."

that you avoid answering the phone when they call? Ever wonder how long it will take for them to get the hint and quit calling?

ZaTa

Asked by ZaTa at 9:30 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes. She would call several times a week and spend over an hour talking about herself. Never once stopping to ask how I was or my family. Whenever I got a chance to talk, she would somehow always turn the subject back to herself. She started throwing herself a pity-party and I finally refused to deal with that, we have not talked in a month. My ear is finally healing and I think it actually has started smiling. ;-)
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 11:26 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• LOL! I have a few-friends like me you don't need enemies, I guess:)
    Anonymous

• Yes. It took a long time.She was using me to have a free ride in a condo in FLorida. I got rid of her a@@, nice and easy and haven't seen her in 5 years now. You can do it too.
    Anonymous

• I have a person who we use to hate each other. But are friends now... I sometimes wonder why she wants to be friends. Cuz, any chance she gets she is putting me down! I think shes just trying to keep me close 4 some odd reason!
    Anonymous

• YES!! She always talks about her flavor of the month, who she is sooo "in love" with and always talks about people I don't know. So annoying!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:36 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Its not that I have friends that I dont want etc. but with some of them I need to be in the mood to talk to them, because some of them are on different life paths or say things that I dont agree with or I need extra patience to deal with them. I have friends from all walks of life and love them all.but sometimes I just dont want to deal with them..I know that sounds bad but its the truth... :)
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 9:37 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• i think most of the time i am that annyoing friend unfortunately i dont get the hint i keep calling lol jk if they dont call me back that day i dont call them again unless its important or i am really bored
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 9:38 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• No. All my friends are friends for a reason :) I'm just happy to have friends at all, lol.
    Anonymous

• Sometimes I do that to my MIL. LOL
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 9:51 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• My husband has an annoying friend who calls his cell at least 10 times a day, and if my hubby doesn't answer, then he starts calling my phone to try to find out where he's at. It's so aggravating!!!
    KimberlySue79

Answer by KimberlySue79 at 1:57 AM on Feb. 17, 2009