Not a Home Wrecker

Well this guy that I have been talking to for a couple months told me yesterday that he was married and has two kids I was in shocked my mouth dropped I didn't know what to say but the this part got me he was really 46 and lies about his age and his wife found out now she wants to meet me and get my side of the story should I go or just play sick?

Shaketa123

Asked by Shaketa123 at 11:36 AM on Apr. 14, 2013 in Relationships

• I would not meet her anywhere or continue to take any calls from him or her.
    He has probably told her that It was you that was after him and he tried to get rid of you but you would not leave him alone and this is all she hears and never thinks to ask how you got his number and other information about him.

This is sad this happened but its good you found out about him before going any further.
    Take this lesson and keep learning from it.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:24 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• Sever all ties immediately. Change your number. Talking to the wife won't do any good. You were probably 1 in a long line of many infidelities. GL choosing someone better.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 11:40 AM on Apr. 14, 2013

• Meet you? Your side of the story? Do you really think she will believe you when you say. "I didn't know he was married and has 2 kids, he lied about that and his age too."

I think she just want to beat the crap out of you.

Like the other ladies have said. Cut all contact with him.

Answer by louise2 at 11:48 AM on Apr. 14, 2013

• Now you know he has lied about his life, ignore him and her and move on to better things for yourself.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:44 AM on Apr. 14, 2013

• FUCK NO!

Move and change your number. Seriously... a woman that has been cheated on is a dangerous thing. And she IS going to blame YOU! They always do.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:44 AM on Apr. 14, 2013

• She doesn't want to talk to you, it's a setup for you to get beat
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 11:53 AM on Apr. 14, 2013

• I would stay away from both of them!
    Mermaid65

Answer by Mermaid65 at 11:37 AM on Apr. 14, 2013

• Have NOTHING to do with EITHER of them. He's dead to you.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:42 AM on Apr. 14, 2013

• And she wont believe you never gave him any.

Answer by louise2 at 11:55 AM on Apr. 14, 2013

• Drop the final curtain on that show and move on, honey. No good can come of you talking to the angry wife, not for her or you or anybody. I hope you find someone who deserves you.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:16 PM on Apr. 14, 2013