Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

What Fuels Anger from husband that has done you wrong?

When is he going to stop trying to make my life miserable?

I was just wondering because someone did something bad to me, then blamed me. Now the person is trying to take me down. He told me when he left he will keep me in court.

I have forgiven them and I'm in a better place in my life than I have ever been. It's been over a year and the are so angry at me.

Why cant they let go and move on?

My husband cheated on me, then tried to leave me with nothing. He's trying to sue me now. It's so silly the money he is wasting on a lawyer. We have nothing. He pays spousal support and child support.

He said he wanted to be happy and have a better life. Now we have been apart a year D is done, and he has gotten worse,more anger. Even asking for a paternity test for our daughter, and cut off his visitation.. he knows she is his. He got what he wanted, he's free to do whatever.

I have a new life now with my daughter, I let go of my anger, hurt and I'm in a better place in my life. Calm, happy,and enjoying life with my child. I still get mad when he doesn't do right by our daughter, but other than that I feel nothing about him anymore.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Apr. 14, 2013 in Relationships

Answers (6)
  • His anger is probably him realizing that he fucked up. 


    Answer by JeremysMom at 2:56 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

  • Good for you. Sounds like you moved on, and he's a dickhead and not worth your tears.

    Answer by Ballad at 2:57 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

  • I agree with JM, he screwed up and got caught!

    Answer by ggsmom333 at 3:13 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

  • When find the answer, share it with me. I have the same thing going on. He has a live in gf and still so angry and vindictive towards me and he is the one who cheated, hates the fact he has to pay me even a cent..

    Answer by misymac at 3:14 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

  • Well if he does not want to pay CS he can legally give up his right as a father.


    Answer by louise2 at 3:19 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

  • Thanks..

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:07 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.