Oragsms after delivery?

So I delivered about 35 days ago and I am still bleeding, not to much just a little more at times that others. But about two weeks ago and last night I had a orgasms in my sleep, it wakes me up... which is strange that happened for the first time while I was pregnant. But it's happened twice since and now I've had more bleeding today. I know you can't have sex for like six weeks but is an orgasms okay? Will it harm my healing or anything?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No it want harm you, just enjoy it while you can.lol
    breezy2005

Answer by breezy2005 at 9:41 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I had a sex dream and an orgasm that woke me up in the hospital 24 hours post partum w/y 3rd child! Needless to say I was a little surprised!I don't think thy are harmful at all, everything you hear they are good for you! But how heavily are you bleeding? It should be tapering off by now.
    Pottermom87

Answer by Pottermom87 at 10:07 PM on Feb. 16, 2009