What the funniest things your children say to each other?

my 3 yr old dd just told my 14 month old " oh be quiet abriana your driving me nuts" haha or like last night when me and my husband do our date night she just looks up at her dad and me and said "be good love you" hahaha i love her little personality sooo much

mamide02ninas

Asked by mamide02ninas at 3:25 PM on Apr. 14, 2013 in General Parenting

• I made my daughter put on a warmer dress than she wanted to wear this morning for church because the wind is cold and blustery, and she said, "You're pushin' my buttons, Mom!"
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:23 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• My 5 year old Cooper was playing with my 8 month old son Milo and all the sudden I hear "Oh, Milo that's just gross cant you control that?" Milo spit up lol. Cooper says some very funny things to his brother. The other day when Milo and I took Cooper to preschool, Cooper bends down to Milo and says "Goodbye baby Milo, I love you, be nice to our mommy today please"
    Jayde2bys

Answer by Jayde2bys at 5:14 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• My boys are a bit older so the names they call each other are quite humorous- like Butt munch, fart smeller, turd biscuit- you get the idea. lol :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:44 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• Lol I told my daughter (4 years old) to stop walking away from me in the store. I told her someone would steal her and then there would be no more Anha. She said, "Oh nno one would seal me mommy. They would just bring me back Cuz I talk too much.". I didn't know whether to laugh at what he said, or to be upset that she talked back.
    aganey23

Answer by aganey23 at 10:54 PM on Apr. 15, 2013