Let's not beat around the bush... adult content

How often do you have the kind of amazing sex that makes you walk around all day the next day glowing?

DH and I have a lot of sex, but most of the time it is the "let's do it and go to bed" lazy kind. Maybe once a month we have extraordinary sex.

I ask because a couple of my girlfriends totally get what I'm talking about, and can separate the average sex from the awesome sex they have. Another one only has sex every few weeks because she feels like if it isn't gonna shake the walls, why bother with average.

Just curious, and besides, the TMI flag entitles you to ask anything right? LOL

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 4:47 PM on Apr. 14, 2013 in Relationships

• I have been married 24 years. And the"What was that" type sex doesn't come to often anymore. Being 52 nad going through menopause on top of all that. Not in the mood most of the time to have quick sex.

Answer by louise2 at 4:53 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• Shake-the-wall sex is extremely rare for me.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:55 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• i'm lucky. i'd say 50% of the time i'm left jelly legged

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:00 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• I guess I'm one of the lucky ones b/c it's pretty fantastic every time :) But the best we have is on our annual get aways for our anniversary. One time it brought me to tears (of joy- of course)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:11 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• That kind of sex is no longer possible for us however I was lucky enough and willing nough (give and take) to say more often than not.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:20 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• Pretty much never. Im not saying the sex sucks, but I tire quickly during sex nowadays. It could be the extra weight Ive put on over the last couple years, or it could be that Im always tired anyway. So as long as he makes me comfortable and hits the right spot for the right amount of time, I'm satisfied lol.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 5:28 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• It depends my husband and I use to have sex almost every night and it was pretty great. now with our boys who think mommy and daddys bed is also theirs its hard but we do make sure to put them in their beds at least 4 or 5 times a week and I have to say its pretty fantastic. Its very rare that we have just ordinary sloppy sex.
    Jayde2bys

Answer by Jayde2bys at 5:35 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• Probably about half the time its the mind blowing, never want it to end, sex!
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 7:08 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• Sex always feels good, but the best for me is when we connect deeply. Orgasm mind-blowing or not, that is the best.
    ggsmom333

Answer by ggsmom333 at 8:32 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• Wow, I wish I could experience sex like that, I really do. I read about it, but it's the stuff of legends, not reality.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:00 AM on Apr. 15, 2013