Ladies! Would you leave your husband if he cheated on you?

mrs.MOM34

Asked by mrs.MOM34 at 5:15 PM on Apr. 14, 2013 in Relationships

• Most likely. That's pretty much a deal breaker, b/c I don't know if I could trust again. So how can you have a relationship w/out trust?
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:17 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• Nah,i'd be in prison for cutting his dick off

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:18 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• Would, and did.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 5:19 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• I don't know. Probably, but cheating often comes after a lot of things have gone wrong in a relationship, so hopefully I would have seen it coming and either left before then or tried to resolve the problems.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:20 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• Eventually yes. I say that because I wouldn't be able to just run out and get a place of my own. I would, like a lot of other ladies. Would have to save.

Best scenario would be if I found out he was cheating before he new I new. That way I could save and be ready to leave before he new I new he cheated on me.  Sometimes it is better not to confront. If you have no way to leave.

Answer by louise2 at 5:21 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• Yes. But I completely understand why SOME women don't.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 5:24 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• Yes. It would be a difficult thing to do, but I couldn't live with myself if I stayed. When the trust is gone, the marriage is over.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:29 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• I would. We lost our virginities to each other. I'm not self righteous about that, we were just super young when we started going together and it lasted. I would NOT feel the same way going forward if I knew that he had stepped outside of our marriage and did things that have always been just between us.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:17 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• When someone cheats they have already half left the marriage, so its best if nothing can be done to bring the marriage together again, to go separate ways.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:30 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• DH and I have talked about that in the past. He says he'd never cheat; he's too afraid of my family! **grin**

Answer by gdiamante at 6:59 PM on Apr. 14, 2013