Wow,this guy is such a misogynist! My jaw just about dropped to the floor.

In a roundabout way,I ended up on my ex's brother's FB page. (it doesn't matter why for this story)
I was just reading one of his "notes"
The subject was Father's Day,but that title is misleading
He wrote that men should be the leaders of the family because women are submissive by nature,are physically weaker,desire to be taken care of,that they need men to care for them during pregnancy and while nursing. That in sex,women are the receivers,not the givers,that a house run under a woman is like living under a tyrant. Women tend to overcompensate when trying to act like a man,and dealing with men.
Then he gives half a dozen bible quotes
The thing is,he was RAISED by a single mom,so apparently this is how he views his own mother. A weak,overbearing,tyrant with no clue how to raise her own children.
Wow,I remember him being a prick,but he's taken it to a whole other level!
Can you imagine being HIS wife??

Oh,I forgot the part where we women can't run ahousehold because we're constantly PMS'ing

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 7:02 PM on Apr. 14, 2013 in Relationships

• Tell him he is living in the wrong century!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I often apologize to my son and explain to him when his dad and I argue that I am not a submissive, wife or mother or woman....

Answer by older at 7:05 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• i think its funny when men say that women are physically weaker. my ex needed his mommy everytime he had a stomach bug, id like to see him push a baby out of a vagina.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:22 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• he must not know the true power a submissive wields :)
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 7:05 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• I wonder if he's ever "received" a blow job.
    Anonymous

• We're weaker, but nature endowed us with the ability to give birth while men whine like babies if their nose runs. We're weaker, but we're the ones who pick up the slack when they can't hack being a father and husband, can't get a job, whatever. We're weaker, but without us, they wouldn't exist. Okay, then. We may be weaker, but apparently we're also smarter.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:30 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• Does he still live with his Mommy? Sounds like he does.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:07 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• WOW! I don't think I could talk to him again with out slapping him.

Answer by louise2 at 8:10 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• No,he was out at 18 because he saw himself as a man.

Just goes to show you how accurate some people's perceptions are--not!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:51 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• The receivers of sex? WTF?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:11 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• The weaker sex. Yeah, right. But we still do everything, PMS or not. My boyfriend was going to watch our daughter today so I could work. Which meant he laid there in the recliner glued to the golf tournament whilethe five-year-old climbed on me, asking me questions, wanting to play games. He did finally take her to the grocery store with him, but if that's watching her, no wonder he doesn't think I do anything all damn day.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:58 PM on Apr. 14, 2013