What is the best way to lose the belly?

We women have nice shapes and some of us just wanna lose the belly but don't no how what would you suggest?

mrs.MOM34

Asked by mrs.MOM34 at 7:04 PM on Apr. 14, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• Change in diet, exercise, and lots of patience
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 7:37 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• Isolating 1 body part doesn't work. You need to do cardio to lose overall fat.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:42 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• runches might help firm up the tummy, but like Mrsmom said, the only sure way is to do cardio and lose fat in general.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:53 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• You can't spot reduce.... a balance between diet, cardio and weight training is best.

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:17 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• What/how you eat is 80% of the battle. You need to clean up your food intake, do various forms of cardio, and strength train all over.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:53 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• Do not eat anything with wheat. This includes breads, crackers, pastry, and pasta. This really really works. I have a trim belly and i even had four kids!!! I discovered this after doing a food allergy test it was discovered i had a slight allergy to wheat so i took it out of my diet never expecting to lose that stubborn last 15 lbs. What joy!!! This is goofy, but i can roll up in a ball like a little kid...knees to chest. Its so worth it. And there are so many DELICIOUS wheat substitutes out there now that this is really a possibility.
    SeventiesChild

Answer by SeventiesChild at 9:53 AM on Apr. 18, 2013

• I didn't no that wheat could do that...and I'm eating a whole lot of it thinking its the healthiest for me ....thanks Seventies Child....something I must look into
    mrs.MOM34

Comment by mrs.MOM34 (original poster) at 3:40 PM on Apr. 18, 2013

• Lots of cardio, and mix your activities. For example, if I run one day, I'll climb stairs the next.

Eat fewer carbs, especially white ones. Instead, eat whole grains and granola.

Eat more fruit and vegetables, period. One with every snack and meal.

Avoid calorie-rich drinks. Drink water and tea.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 6:16 AM on Apr. 19, 2013

• I would suggest you to try hot yoga wherein you do exercise in hot temperature. It will help to remove all your excess fat.
    bettysch

Answer by bettysch at 5:10 AM on Jun. 13, 2013