How many days passed ovulation did you get a positive pregnancy test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Apr. 14, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Why don't you just test. And get it over with

Answer by louise2 at 8:23 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• Son: 1 week after missed start date of my period

Daughter: 1 day after missed period date. Everyone around me for a week and a half before my missed period was asking me if I was pregnant. By the time I tested it was a foregone conclusion that I was, in fact, pregnant. I glowed the whole pregnancy.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 8:34 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• 2 weeks. You know roughly when your next period is due to arrive and doesn't
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:47 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• You know this ovulation checking thing was mostly for women who had issues getting pregnant. We just did it,and tested when our periods were late

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:55 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• With my first, I think it was 13 or 14 dpo. It was 10 dpo with my second.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:15 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• Some tests have the ability to show a positive sooner than your missed period that's why I asked I'm trying to get pregnant would like to know as soon as possible. I don't want to test too early and it be negative and be let down then days later get a positive thought maybe some people here could of gotten a positive before aunt flow was supposed to visit is all
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:43 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• Stressing about it this much drastically lessens your chances.
    Go to sleep.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:47 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• I'm nit really stressed about it was just wondering
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:55 PM on Apr. 14, 2013

• With both pregnancies I got a positive the same day I didn't get my period, when it didn't come by 6pm I raced to the store and were positive both times
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 5:15 PM on Apr. 15, 2013

• I honestly don't know. I waited until my cycle was actually late before I even thought about if I could be pregnant. BUT if the test says know five days before your cycle then test four days before you are due to start. However with my third child I had a test at the doctor's office that came back negative and three days later it was positive. Your very best bet is to wait until you are late.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:07 PM on Apr. 15, 2013