TTC

Hey, I have three kids from my prior marriage, my fiancé and I want another one... For he is raising my three... I am having a hard time getting pregnant... Nailing my ovulation as well as changes in discharge and what not...I had my period march 31 st... It and three days early so according to calculators I am suppose o ovulate on April 11th... I had sex before and on ovulation date... Do you guys think I'll be pregnant? Why couldn't getting pregnant be easy? I haven't had this problem previously... Then again I wasn't planning those pregnancies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 AM on Apr. 15, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• who knows if you will get pregnant. we cant tell you.... for me getting pregnant was easy. some people are different. have you gone to the dr to make sure your ok? since you have kids and got pregnant easy before maybe your fiance has low sperm?? have him go to the dr and check
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 7:57 AM on Apr. 15, 2013

• Are you much older now than when you had your first 3? If not, it might be him. Or you may just need time. How long have you been trying? If a year or longer, schedule a dr visit for both of you.

Answer by missanc at 8:39 AM on Apr. 15, 2013

• I know it souns trite, but sometimes pregnancy can be elusive if you're trying too hard. I tried for years with no success, then got pregnant when I had long ago given up.

Does your fiance have children? How long have you been trying?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:33 PM on Apr. 15, 2013

• Good luck, try not to think of it too much though. Thinking and worrying about it only makes things worse inside and outside your body. Stress is a killer.
    Trista H.

Answer by Trista H. at 2:29 AM on May. 1, 2013