I feel like I'm running out of time..

I know a percent of you are going to call me crazy, or at least think it...

I'm not sure exactly when it started or how.... Or even why.

But this entire past weekend and today I have this awful weird feeling like I am running out of time with something or someone.. It is completely driving me crazy I can't get away from the feeling and it is stressing me out, because I've had these feelings in the past and well they've came true..

Not to mention my two year old son told me his (Great-Great) Grandpa was here the other night..... He passed away seven years ago.. Me and him were as close as could be, I was even holding his hand when he passed, I refused to leave his side while he was sick...

Anyone with previous experience or any ideas what could be going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Apr. 15, 2013 in Religion & Beliefs

• Don't worry, just make the most of the time you feel you do have.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:21 AM on Apr. 15, 2013

• I do know what you are talking about. But I can't tell you what the root of it is. If you are a believer, you can ask God to show you.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:22 AM on Apr. 15, 2013

• I knew when my great grandpa died I was out with friends & got super sick so I went home and found him in hs bed. I get feelings like that quite often before omething happens.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:23 AM on Apr. 15, 2013

• I'm a Christian, but I believe God gave us our intuition and it's a powerful thing. I've never experienced anything like that, but definitely take advantage of it - are there family members you haven't talked to in a while? Give them a call. Are there things left unsaid between you and anyone? Always live life as if you were going to pass away tomorrow! Don't let it worry you, but make sure you are happy in your relationships.

Answer by missanc at 9:23 AM on Apr. 15, 2013

• I know how you feel... I am running out of time as well with my sister. She is dying of cancer and I wake everyday feeling like it could be any day. And it's a terrible awful feeling. I am just trying to spend every moment that I can with her.
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 9:24 AM on Apr. 15, 2013

• sorry you feel that way, you arent alone, i just lost my grandma, mom, uncle, aunt, another uncle and aunt all in less than a year, that can make you look at life differently too , and i agree i too feel time is running out for mankind , i too have been diagnosed with a a disease so i know how yo ufeel
    dirtgirlfashion

Answer by dirtgirlfashion at 11:24 AM on Apr. 15, 2013

• If you believe in God then I would pray for direction or enlightenment or acceptance.
    Sometimes it is our body telling us that we ourselves have been neglecting our health and sometimes it is not.
    I can empathize.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:27 PM on Apr. 15, 2013

• I don't know if it's exactly the same as what you are feeling, but I had one of those moments last summer when the gunman killed those innocent people out of nowhere in the Aurora movie theater. It was sort of a punch in the gut moment, like you don't know how much time you have on this earth, so you better make the most of it. The moment caused me to bring up some relationship concerns I'd been resenting in silence. So if that's it, then maybe you could spend time with family members or friends you haven't seen much lately, or do something you've always wanted to do--learn how to watercolor or play racquetball, take a cooking class, go on a dream vacation or a camping trip, whatever you've been putting off.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:24 PM on Apr. 15, 2013

• HUGS...
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 10:07 PM on Apr. 23, 2013

• Sometimes I sense ("feel it" is the only way I can describe it) that there is something coming that is going to need prayer. I begin with prayer and sometimes the answer to what I was sensing comes quickly and sometimes it is some time down the road, usually a week or two. This happened to me recently in fact. My mother has dreams that bring her the same type of "messages".
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 4:31 PM on Apr. 26, 2013