Are you interested in the newest drama?

Not sure if I mentioned that he opened a new acct for his paycheck. He has left $13 for me and the kids. But the newest b.s. is:

i just returned home last night from my weekend at my parents'. he had moved all his expensive property out of the home (to the neighbors I later discovered) and put a freaking lock on the master bedroom door so I cannot get in. he was also pissed that I brought our son home at 7:30pm (on MY weekend with him!) so at 8pm he takes off with our 8 yr old to see a movie. Plus he was yelling at me in front of our son last night. He is doing an amazing job at making it hard for me to stay until the end of the school semester. oh, and the house stank of alcohol and there were beer and smirnoff ice raspberry bottles (did he WANT me to know women were there?? damn) all over the kitchen and empty cases of Bud & Newcastle in the trash cans. He sure is living it up without me around.

I honestly don't know how the hell I will survive here until the semester is over. I am a nervous wreck.

Tesserae

Asked by Tesserae at 10:40 AM on Apr. 15, 2013 in Relationships

• he put a lock on the bedroom? Can he do that? What a dick, I would contact the lawyer NOW, see if he can move his ass out until school is over.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:44 AM on Apr. 15, 2013

• Document, take pictures, keep it all on record with your attorney. He's doing himself more damage than good.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:45 AM on Apr. 15, 2013

• I think that you need to file some sort of restraining order, call your lawyer. I would go buy some bolt cutters and make a list of everything he took. Would your neighbor allow you to come over an take pictures?
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 10:46 AM on Apr. 15, 2013

• OH, and the fact that he is doing this all in front of your son is just one more nail in his coffin.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:47 AM on Apr. 15, 2013

• it's only 7:45am but I'll call my lawyer at 9:30. It would make it so much easier if he were just not here until I leave. He's even going through my items that I already packed and taking out crap like bath towels! I haven't removed anything from our home yet - I'm just boxing it up.
    Tesserae

Comment by Tesserae (original poster) at 10:47 AM on Apr. 15, 2013

• @jersey - he has the items at the highway patrol officer neighbor's home. I cannot understand why a law enforcement officer would want to get involved in an ugly divorce. I know what he took over there and it isn't even stuff I would dream of taking. It's his new expensive tool chest and tools and his gaming computer. I have no interest in that crap. he's simply being nuts.

what my STBX doesn't seem to understand is that I do not want to fight over STUFF. I am concerned with one thing only - custody.
    Tesserae

Comment by Tesserae (original poster) at 10:51 AM on Apr. 15, 2013

• start boxing it and removing it to your family/friends or even a storage unit
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:05 AM on Apr. 15, 2013

• bad That man is out of his freaking mind!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:09 AM on Apr. 15, 2013

• My best advice (already mentioned): document, document, document. What he says, how you feel, what he does, the condition of the place when you're not there. ALL of it.

hugging And a few million of these

Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:38 AM on Apr. 15, 2013

• I'll tell you again... change the locks, and move HIS shit outside!!

You're trying to be nice, but why would you? He obviously isn't playing fair!!

HUGS!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:55 AM on Apr. 15, 2013