Have you watched the series called Breaking Bad?

mrs.MOM34

Asked by mrs.MOM34 at 12:58 PM on Apr. 15, 2013 in Entertainment

• nope

and it's filmed here!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:59 PM on Apr. 15, 2013

• Not yet. I have it on my Netflix queue for when I manage to work my way over to it. I'm currently devouring Parenthood with plans of following with Army Wives, so it's not a high priority for me right now.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:01 PM on Apr. 15, 2013

• I'm watching it now. I'm on season 3. I LOVE it!!! Where are you up to? I love Jesse!!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:02 PM on Apr. 15, 2013

• PS. Walter is the same guy as the Father in Malcom in the Middle!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:03 PM on Apr. 15, 2013

• YES! We found it so disturbing that I told my husband I couldn't watch it after the first two episodes. But it sucked us back in and after every episode for the first season, I told him we couldn't watch the next one. But we did. It is one of the most engaging shows I have ever seen.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:14 PM on Apr. 15, 2013

• Yes, I love love love it. I watched all 4 seasons on Netflix in about a month. That's a feat, considering I have 5 kids. Anyways. I am looking forward to seeing the 1st half of season 5 which aired last year and the 2nd half that will start airing July of this year. I am totally not the violent action show type of girl, but for some reason, I love this show. Dh, who seems to only watch shows like that, didn't make it past the 1st episode. Says he just don't like it.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 1:28 PM on Apr. 15, 2013

• Yes, really love this show. I haven't watched every episode, but I love what I have watched so far.
    Nos4

Answer by Nos4 at 2:19 PM on Apr. 15, 2013

• I'm watching season 3 ep2....this show is really something else....so glad for Netflix on a girls day off...

mrs.MOM34

Comment by mrs.MOM34 (original poster) at 2:26 PM on Apr. 15, 2013

• Addicted to that show!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:10 PM on Apr. 15, 2013