I have been stressed lately update

So the daughter has a good job and is waiting for th fall to begin law school. She is gettin married this summer and will have her baby shortly after. These are joyous things.
Unfortunately she had a coworker that was jealous of her position and prgnancy and was doing some hateful things and causing stress. She naturally wanted to stay at least until the baby was born but each day was getting worse. Friday was any absolutely bad day, including some desstruction of property. She was in tears and dd not know how long she could take it.
A friendthat she has known for a very long tme called her and said that se was sorry she was havig a bad time at work. She told her that her company was hiring and she should put in n ap. Se did on line. An hour later she is called to see if she can interview on Saturday. She did and Sunday she found out she had the new job. This is with a company you would know immediately with much better pay and benefits to boot. She was sad and happy all at once. Itwas a good nightlast night.
What great things have happened to you and yours recently?

Dardenella

Asked by Dardenella at 1:18 PM on Apr. 15, 2013 in Relationships

• Thank you Dard!!!! we really feel blessed!!! the birth mom had 7 children including this one and gave them all away!!!! the father is unknown, and the other family member that could claim her is the grandma, but they won't give it to her because she adopted 3 of those 7!!! in the papers the state agency gave us there was a story of two strange men coming to the hospital to claim her, we think she was trying to sell her!!!!!!!!! none of them were related....this little angel is what our family needed. My daughter and her partner are so happy and their motherly instinct is kicking in quick! They fell in love with her the minute they saw her too....

Answer by older at 11:08 AM on Apr. 16, 2013

• My daughter's MS appears to have slowed a bit. This is such wonderful news for her and her extended family. She had a very rough few months.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 1:20 PM on Apr. 15, 2013

• That is great news! Dard! well, my happy news is that my eldest daughter got the baby to adopt she had been waiting for, a 5 day year old little angel, that no one wanted, except us.......finally made me a grandma! and I fell in love the minute I saw her....

Answer by older at 6:43 PM on Apr. 15, 2013

• Wow! I think that's great that they hired her even tho she's pregnant. A lot of companies wouldn't take that kind of risk, or would at least tell her to wait til after the baby is born. Good for her! :)

As for us, marriage is strong, kids are good, youngest is getting great grades & her sports are in full swing. It's a beautiful, sunny day, so my windows are open, the laundry is done (incl. all the bedding) & I even got in a nap! :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 2:27 PM on Apr. 15, 2013

• That is great news for your DD, if she wasn't pregnant I would have told he to knock out the [person causing problems.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:25 PM on Apr. 15, 2013

• That is suchwonderful news. Congratulations. I tis so hard to believe that no one wanted that beautiful little angel. But I always say things happen for a good reason and she will be loved so much by her new family.
    Dardenella

Comment by Dardenella (original poster) at 11:12 PM on Apr. 15, 2013

• Those are the beautiful moments you never forget
    Dardenella

Comment by Dardenella (original poster) at 12:33 AM on Apr. 17, 2013