Do you get aroused... adult content

if you smell your husband's cologne or body wash? Not on him,like when it's still in the bottle? I was cleaning the bathroom,and caught a whiff of his body wash,and my mind went elsewhere.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Apr. 15, 2013 in Relationships

• Not cologne or body wash, but sometimes I like to snuggle up with a pillow that still has his unique scent on it.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:26 PM on Apr. 15, 2013

• Haha yes! He works nights and when I smell him on the bed pillows I go nuts sometimes. I love the way hubby smells!
    LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 5:45 PM on Apr. 15, 2013

• I did when he was deployed. I sniffed his shower pouf the whole time he was gone. Sigh.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:23 PM on Apr. 15, 2013

• Sometimes. I've even been tempted to ask men in the store who pass me & just smell heavenly, what the name of their cologne is, b/c I would attack my husb if he was wearing it! lol :p (one of these days I will work up the nerve)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:55 PM on Apr. 15, 2013

• I have at times, the sense of smell is usually what attracts us to our mates.....

Answer by older at 3:20 PM on Apr. 15, 2013

• mine doesn't wear any so...not me
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:36 PM on Apr. 15, 2013

• i wear my hubbys cologne when i go on a week trip or something he spray the hell out of a few shirts to sleep in when i really miss him and my blanket too :)
    mamide02ninas

Answer by mamide02ninas at 8:27 PM on Apr. 15, 2013

• From a scientific standpoint, the smell of most men's cologne actually decreases the amount of blood flow to the women's genitals.
    That's not saying that the scent can't trigger a sexy memory that gets you going.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 8:42 PM on Apr. 15, 2013

• He only wears cologne when we're going out. But, he ALWAYS smells good! When we were dating I used to take his shirt after a soccer game and sleep in it LOL Even sweaty he smelled YUMMY!
    ggsmom333

Answer by ggsmom333 at 9:10 PM on Apr. 15, 2013

• Yes yes yes
    mrs.MOM34

Answer by mrs.MOM34 at 10:41 PM on Apr. 15, 2013