Boston Bombing!!

Have you heard about it yet?
2 bombs,, 2 dead a lot ijured
Terrible!!!

Asked by louise2 at 6:09 PM on Apr. 15, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• I just heard. Very bad and sad....we don't need any of this...I hope they find out who done this....enough is enough...people getting hurt for no reason
    mrs.MOM34

Answer by mrs.MOM34 at 6:23 PM on Apr. 15, 2013

• There is a post about it already.... we are anxiously awaiting to hear from some moms who are in that area.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:10 PM on Apr. 15, 2013

• It's so freaking depressing. It seems like every time you turn around, somebody's blowing something up or shooting innocent people. There's a reason I don't watch the news much.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:35 PM on Apr. 15, 2013

• Obama just addressed the nation...they dont know anything. or if they do they arent sharing it.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 6:16 PM on Apr. 15, 2013

• I'm guessing it was Americans to blame,sadly

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:18 PM on Apr. 15, 2013

• They are now reporting that an 8 year old child is one of the dead. What a horrible, sick world we are living in.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:54 PM on Apr. 15, 2013

• Tragic. Is anybody taken responsibility?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:14 PM on Apr. 15, 2013

• http://www.cafemom.com/answers/1332317/Just_heard_on_the_radio_there_were_explosions_near_the_finish_line_of_the_Boston_marathon

Here's the other post if you want to check it out. It's just so sad & so scary when it happens on American soil. I hope it doesn't take long to get whoever is responsible for this!

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:37 PM on Apr. 15, 2013

• Too much sadness in the world.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:48 PM on Apr. 15, 2013

• Hearing that if the bomb was made with hydrogen peroxide, a very good possibility it was al Qaeda. Its one of their signatures of bomb making. If other stuff was used, it could be the right wing extremists. I think the gun control issue has taken a backseat for now, for quite awhile. I am praying for those who are going this, may all the the moms over be safe!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 7:06 PM on Apr. 15, 2013