Thought this would be a good idea...

I hope you don't find it pushy or anything. (participation is optional of course) I'm sure if you're like me, you've already started doing this anyway. With the news of what happened in Boston, I immediately starting praying for those in harms way. I empathize so deeply with the people involved, it pains me to watch it for too long. I just want to be near my family & am so grateful that they are all safe.

So I was thinking maybe we could start a little prayer chain or at least send positive thoughts & healing energy their way. It's up to you of course. I'll start.

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 6:45 PM on Apr. 15, 2013 in Religion & Beliefs

• This is a very nice gesture.....May the people of Boston find peace once again and may the have enough strength to deal with this deadly event, keeping them all in prayer.

Answer by older at 6:58 PM on Apr. 15, 2013

• Uplifting all in prayers
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:46 PM on Apr. 15, 2013

• Dear God, please watch over those people in Boston who are suffering. Touch them with your healing hands & give them the strength they will need to get through their ordeals. Amen
    mrsmom110

Comment by mrsmom110 (original poster) at 6:46 PM on Apr. 15, 2013