Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

My 1 year old ate old spice soap. is she going to be ok?

Its been two hours since she did this and she seems ok. I'm jus worried and have never had to deal with anything like this before.

Answer Question
 
aganey23

Asked by aganey23 at 10:43 PM on Apr. 15, 2013 in Toddlers (1-2)

Level 2 (6 Credits)
Answers (13)
  • The lye is no longer toxic after it's been through the soap making process. It neutralizes.
    Mrs_Prissy

    Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 1:25 PM on Apr. 16, 2013

  • Well today is the next day and I watched her the whole night. She was fine. No vomit or anything. But she did have a really horrible diaper. Lol That my husband went into great detail to me about having to change it when I got home this afternoon. She state her fine purky little self he whole time. It was just really scary to me. I have a four year old, but she was not so curious this early.
    aganey23

    Comment by aganey23 (original poster) at 5:28 PM on Apr. 16, 2013

  • Than to everyone for the advise.
    aganey23

    Comment by aganey23 (original poster) at 5:29 PM on Apr. 16, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN