How do I stop farting during sex?!

I am recently in a new relationship and with my high school crush from 12 years ago! Everything is going great except I have no idea why, because it's never been a problem in other relationships but everytime I go on top, I can't help but let out a small, noisy fart everytime I thrust forward! I must let rip about 20 to 30 times until I can take no more and swap positions which makes it stop. If we had been together a while, I wouldn't care but we have only just started seeing each other and I am mortified lol He pretends he hasn't noticed but who wouldn't notice an earthquake happening on top of them! Good old mother nature lol and the best bit is, I hardly ever fart when I am alone! Just when I am on top of the sexiest bloke EVER!!!

AlwaysMoving

Asked by AlwaysMoving at 3:26 AM on Apr. 16, 2013 in Health

• Are youi farting or queefing? Does the air/noise come from your anus or your vagina? Queefing is caused by air being forced into the vagina and the wetter you are the more it happens. The only solutions are either not getting on top and wiping off before you do. Your bf is probably not saying anything because it really doesn't bother him. Learn to laugh about it - it's much more comfortable than dying of shame for something that is basically a compliment to your guy (hey, if you're dripping wet it's because you're so turned on!).
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 4:43 AM on Apr. 16, 2013

• butterflyblue19

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:44 AM on Apr. 16, 2013

• Is it a fart or a vart? LOL! Either stop the carbonated beverages & beans or get some lube! LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 8:50 AM on Apr. 16, 2013

• Well according to Honey Boo Boo's mama, farting 12-15 times a day makes you lose weight. So... if you have sex with him everyday... that's a lot of weight to drop. It could be dangerous.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 8:56 AM on Apr. 16, 2013

•  

The sex expert has been rendered speechless.

PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:25 PM on Apr. 16, 2013

• Nope, it's definitely coming from my behind! Don't really drink fizzy drinks but will lay off the beans if I know he is coming over lol and weight loss!? Bonus to farting I suppose! I could always tell him it's part of my diet if he comments about it lol Thanks for your answers :)
    AlwaysMoving

Comment by AlwaysMoving (original poster) at 1:45 PM on Apr. 16, 2013

• Talk it over and have fun with it!!
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 3:33 PM on Apr. 16, 2013

• Don't sleep with him and see what happens.
    Anonymous

• Go to the restroom first. Urinating before and after sex is a good idea anyways for health reasons but try emptying yourself out (#1, #2, and gas) before getting your sexy time on..........also kegal exercises could help you have more control in that area...good luck! and remember if it happens everytime and he still comes over then don't stress too much because obviously its not a big deal to him : ) everybody farts!
    jamiehamby82

Answer by jamiehamby82 at 9:41 AM on Apr. 25, 2013