DO YOU THINK THAT PEOPLE WHO ARE ATTRACTIVE ARE LESS LIKELY TO BE TOLD SOMETHING NEGATIVE ABOUT THEM BREASTFEEDING?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no i dont see why?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:56 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• no ... i think that is ridiculous
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 9:57 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I dunno. I have yet to meet in person any idiots who think BF is bad.
    that said it's proven that as a species, pretty much in line with all of nature, we react more positively to attrative people - it's human nature and hard to combat.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 9:57 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I'm hot and nobody says anything to me:)
    Anonymous

• momnbabygirl i thought yo were getting induced tonight?!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:00 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• No but that does give one something to ponder
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:01 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I thought the trend was to breastfeed now and people were given flack about NOT breastfeeding these days. I don't really see how attractiveness (which is relative anyway) has anything to do with negativity toward breastfeeding. Honestly, the only reason I could see anyone bashing a woman for breastfeeding is they have insecurities within themselves to deal with so they take it out on others. Breastfeeding is a natural part of life... what is natural about formula (ewe)? I think the inability to handle public breastfeeding is a sign of immaturity. I was at a gymnastics class for my son and I was breastfeeding my baby while waiting for the class to be over & I had myself all wrapped in a cover (which is annoying) and there was another woman from europe also breastfeeding & she didn't cover up. I wished we were more like that here in the US. We make natural things in life so complicated and difficult for no reason.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 10:02 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• People don't want to picture unattractive people naked.
    Anonymous

• Well, I think if anything that an attractive woman would get more slack from other women, and gawking from men. There would be bitching and boners everywhere . . . lol.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:39 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Wow, not at all. I think that is someone is negitive towards breast feeding they would not like it not matter who was doing it. It is a beautiful thing with every women who choses to do so.
    SuperMama2007

Answer by SuperMama2007 at 12:17 AM on Feb. 17, 2009