Caught you looking!

How many of you have caught your husband staring at another woman? Not just staring either..I mean REALLY looking. I went to get my nails done last Friday and my husband came with me. He was getting a pedicure (lol) and I was sitting where the mirrors were which I then could see him clearly sitting in the chair. This one lady that worked there was walking around and I watched him every single time she got up, spoke or did ANYTHING stare at her. His eyes and head followed. It made me of course feel self concious and a little peeved. I know looking is normal but this was like he couldn't get is eyes off of her gahhh

Jessplus31979

Asked by Jessplus31979 at 9:06 AM on Apr. 16, 2013 in Relationships

• No, my husband doesn't look. In fact, he asks me to alert him when I see a half-naked woman so that he can focus entirely on me. We have a little signal between us, and we actually laugh about it. In our eyes, looking is the same thing as doing, and that is certainly not okay in our marriage! "Forsaking all others" means just that.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:16 AM on Apr. 16, 2013

• Never. In the almost 8 years I've known him I have never noticed him looking at another woman. Even on tv/movies. I know he HAS to notice other women, it's only natural, but the fact that he glances right over them makes me feel very special.

Answer by missanc at 10:26 AM on Apr. 16, 2013

• All the time, doesn't bother me. Men are visual creatures and I've been known to stare at hot guys. It's whatever, hot is hot whether it has a vagina or penis lol
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:09 AM on Apr. 16, 2013

• If he went home with you, theres no need to worry about it.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:09 AM on Apr. 16, 2013

• I think it's disrespectful if he is clearly staring at her with you right there.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:16 AM on Apr. 16, 2013

• have you talked to him about it?
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:23 AM on Apr. 16, 2013

• Just because he is on a diet, does not mean he can not look aand appreciate what is on the menu
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:08 PM on Apr. 16, 2013

• I've never caught him staring. Ok, one time that I can think about but I was staring too lol. This chick crossing the street in front of our car one time had a HUGE ass. Like so big ANYBODY would stare, seriously. By my husband is an ass man, I know this lol. I was staring so hard it took me a minute to realize he was staring too and he then he looked guilty when he noticed I noticed haha. So I played it off by saying "DAMN!!!" lol. I don't expect him to not look (though I agree a certain level of respect should be upheld) but if he does notice hot chicks he's good about not making me feel awkward because I never have.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:15 PM on Apr. 16, 2013

• Sorry I am old school. It's called respect.
    Jessplus31979

Comment by Jessplus31979 (original poster) at 9:10 AM on Apr. 16, 2013

• I mean a simple glance is one thing and mental noting "Yeah that person is cute or pretty" but this was waaaayyyy different.
    Jessplus31979

Comment by Jessplus31979 (original poster) at 9:21 AM on Apr. 16, 2013