How to keep ANNOYING missionaries away from your home

I have a set of LDS missionaries that keep coming over. I have flat out told them I am an atheist I don not believe in their god and I will not pray for answers. They keep asking me to pray and I told them no.
They have been over like 3 times since then and then last night I get back from the store and there is a note on the door saying they stopped by AGAIN, saying what time they were there which looks like I missed them by 5 minutes. I am friendly and respectful to them and have told them I rather not get in a debate with them. But I am starting to get pissed they keep coming over.
We have a no soliciting sign on the door but I guess that doesn't apply to annoying religious a-holes.
They don't get they are not welcomed on my property.
I want to try and be friendly about it given I live around a lot of religious neighbors and rather not have the missionaries go crying to their bishop and have them gossip I am a anti-LDS bitch because I am not one. I just don't want to be preached to .
What do you recommend? Or a good sign I could hang for them not to come back?
I thought about taking he bitch route and when they show up say "ah you're just on time to join the orgies, we are missing 2 females."

LostSoul88

Asked by LostSoul88 at 10:11 AM on Apr. 16, 2013 in Religion & Beliefs

• Put this up on your door.

CAUTION!  YOU ARE NOW ENTERING A GOD FREE ZONE!

HUMAN SACRIFICES NEEDED.  APPLY WITHIN.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:11 AM on Apr. 17, 2013

• be lying, but you're an atheist so lying shouldn't matter to you. LMAO

Please tell me that was a lame attempt at humor.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:09 PM on Apr. 16, 2013

• Are they kids on their mission? Invite them in for a beer, they'll either take you up on it and let on that they're only there because their parents made them or run screaming. If they're local, do the same, and when they refuse, tell them how rude they've been to refuse your hospitality.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:20 PM on Apr. 16, 2013

• Go to THIS site, enter in your address and you can find the closest churches to you. In the left hand column it will tell you blah blah ward. That is the ward of the church you're in. There should be a contact phone number. You want to talk to the Ward Mission Leader. He's the one in charge of the missionaries. Talk to him and tell him you've told the missionaries to leave you alone and they keep coming over anyway.

Or, call: +1 (801) 422-2602 That's the training center for all missionaries in the US. Give them your information and tell them to leave you alone from now on.

Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:36 AM on Apr. 16, 2013

• If you've made it clear that you're not interested and that you don't want them to continue coming over, then to me, it's time to be rude. I'd flat out tell them that if they come to your home again, you will call the cops and have them arrested for trespassing.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 10:18 AM on Apr. 16, 2013

• This is what I have on my door, although if you've already talked to them, they would probably ignore it. Now you're buddies.

JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:38 AM on Apr. 16, 2013

• Since they're obviously not getting it, I would be super duper clear: "I have tried to be nice and you are not getting it. You need to LEAVE, and not come back. You are not welcome here and any more visits will be considered trespassing."
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:40 AM on Apr. 16, 2013

• You have tried being nice and that didn't work, I would stop being nice about it. I also like the idea of calling the church and telling them to stop. Good luck.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:57 AM on Apr. 16, 2013

• just call the bishop. those boys are taught to respect others. they're also taught to be persistent but respect is a biggie. there shouldn't be any gossip especially since you've been polite several times.
    and tell their bishop just that- i have been polite and they are disrespecting me and my property. i don't want to contact the authorities- but if this doesn't stop i may have to consider it.
    the bishop should be very apologetic and they should stop coming around.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:31 AM on Apr. 16, 2013

• I'd just answer with a gun and politely tell them they have ten seconds to vacate my porch.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 1:00 PM on Apr. 16, 2013