Will Kohl's take back stuff

without the tag on them?

I bought some jeans, washed them, and put them on this morning and now I've decided I don't like them. I just bought them last Wednesday or something. Will they take them back with a receipt?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Apr. 16, 2013 in Shopping

• Nope you used them as in you wore them or you washed them and the are no longer in the original state.

They would take them back if they were with the tags and not used. or with the reciept unless they were on sale. Then they give you a credit and not thecash.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:14 PM on Apr. 16, 2013

• I think after you wash them and wear them they will no longer take them back. You can call their customer service.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:15 PM on Apr. 16, 2013

• Since you have already washed and worn them they will only take it back if there was something defective with the jeans.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:16 PM on Apr. 16, 2013

• Eh, I didn't think so, but thought I'd ask.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:16 PM on Apr. 16, 2013

• Well they kind of bunch up weird in back. I have a pair I've had for a couple of years and they don't do that. Same style, same size, I just didn't realize these new ones were so bad. Oh well. Maybe I can try shrinking them or something.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:17 PM on Apr. 16, 2013

• I worked at Kohls for many years and they will take back ANYTHING. They are really big on making their return policy customer friendly. Take them in, tell them you don't want them and they'll give you a refund.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 12:46 PM on Apr. 16, 2013

• They will actually. Kohl's has the best return policy around.

Also good to know if you buy something from there and it falls apart in the wash. I've had that happen before and they didn't give me a bit of trouble over the return.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:57 PM on Apr. 16, 2013

• Yes, but you might just get store credit instead of cash.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:34 PM on Apr. 16, 2013

• Yes I think they will take them back, but they will probably give you store credit, not cash.
    princesskt

Answer by princesskt at 12:25 AM on May. 1, 2013