Do you watch college basketball?

I looooove college basketball. It's the best thing about this time of year. For some reason it is the only sport I can get into. I don't even like the NBA! I'm a Uconn fan and I think we might go pretty far this year!

beckcorc

Asked by beckcorc at 9:59 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh I was furious when that guy flipped Thabeet! I think he's okay though because they put him back in and he played okay. But that was a bad move and that guy almost ended his career by doing that to him! Awful.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:06 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• actually, i absolutely HATE watching college ANYTHING.. lol idk why.

my boyfriend watches ESPN allll day long so i catch everything and i think it may be the...
    "Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
    chanting that the fans do that irritates me lol

oh man did you see the uconn game tonight ... did that guy mess up his arm? that looked REALLY painful!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 10:05 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• it looked SO painful!!! he like body slammed him with his arm lol. his elbow looked like it got messed up a long with his shoulder... im glad hes okay though im sure it aches though still....
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 10:08 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Yeah, I'm sure it hurt a lot. But the guy that did it took an elbow to the eye later on so I guess he got what was coming to him...
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:12 PM on Feb. 16, 2009