Can you give me some examples of notes of consent for a school field trip please?

My dd is going on a field trip. With this one, they want a note of consent & the understanding of all the rules & possibilities of injury etc.

I suck at writing notes. I want it short & simple.

Thanks for your help.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 1:49 PM on Apr. 16, 2013 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• "I ___________, parent of ______________, give _____________ permission to attend the ____________school sponsored field trip to _____________, on __________________ and release ______________ school of all liability of injury that may occur during the occasion. I also have a complete understanding of and agree to comply with of the rules of this trip."
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 1:54 PM on Apr. 16, 2013

• Weird though, most schools write up their own note and just make you sign it.
    maecntpntz219

• I Xxxx am allowing xxx to attend the field trip on xxx(date) and assume all responsability for any injuries & following of rules that may occur.

Something like that lol
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 1:56 PM on Apr. 16, 2013

• thnx ladies : D
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 2:04 PM on Apr. 16, 2013

• They didn't send one home? How odd.

My daughter,_____NAME___, has my permission to leave the school grounds on a field trip to __place____, on __date__,, in the company of her teacher and classmates. I understand that she will leave at __approx. time__ and will return at __approx. time__.
    We have gone over all to the school policies on field trips with her and we agree to all the terms.
    A lunch will be sent with her according to those rules.
    She is allergic too _______, or requires medicine in labeled container at ___________
    Emergency contact Name, relationship, phone number (I useually give both DH and mine.

Signed

Name
    Date
    Phone number
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:13 PM on Apr. 16, 2013