Youtube workouts?

lately I've been going on youtube looking for my workouts. I've been doing the Leslie Sasone 32min 2 mile video for the past week and a half, does anyone have any other suggestions or any other types of good workouts i can do that are on youtube?

xdeviouskittyxx

Asked by xdeviouskittyxx at 2:09 PM on Apr. 16, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• there are all kinds of work out videos on youtube

what do you like to do?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:14 PM on Apr. 16, 2013

• well, im kinda new to the whole working out thing, so i guess something that has a easy, medium, hard level? lol thats everything huh? I wanted to try the zumba thing but im worried my endurance isnt up to yet. But i would really like to get to there. The walking is good because i thinks its kind of an aerobics/walk thing? Its hard to explain but its not like im just walking in place the whole time, she has you go knee lifts,kick backs, sidesteps and meanwhile the pace is always going faster til about 7 mins to the end she slows it down for the cool down and i can still keep an eye on my 7 month old old ( who watches me while i do it, like im a weirdo lol), but i would like to have some options with my workouts, maybe something different on tues and thursday and my waks on the other days?
    xdeviouskittyxx

Comment by xdeviouskittyxx (original poster) at 2:25 PM on Apr. 16, 2013

• try a couple of the zumba videos if you want- you can always start with a couple and add more

That's actually my thing- I love to dance and once I tried zumba- I found out I love it. *I take actual classes that are an hour- but when I started I only did one a week- soon it was two-then 3 and now I go 5-6 days a week, sometimes twice

try out some different things, and see what you like!
    you can also pick up some bands or small weights to use at home for pretty cheap as well
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:36 PM on Apr. 16, 2013

• I love the beach babe work outs. I believe They are called tone it up they have two girls. Awsome workouts that kick my butt.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 6:19 PM on Apr. 16, 2013

• I love the ones from the LiveStrong channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/LivestrongWoman?v=9OujQBU8KBY

hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 4:13 AM on Apr. 17, 2013

• Sparkpeople has a channel with some great videos!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:53 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• Actually funny enough, Ive been doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred...you do level 1 for 10 days, level 2 for 10 days, then level 3 for 10 days....YES you WILL feel it....Combined with my Shakes from my 90 Day Challenge Ive seen and felt INCREDIBLE results!
    Next I will combine my shakes with Jillian Michael's Extreme Shed and Shred
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 8:58 AM on Apr. 20, 2013