Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm 51 yrs old and before my period I get terrible back pain it's real bad. It just seems to get worse every month along with pain during my period .What can I do??

Answer Question

Asked by satburns at 8:40 PM on Apr. 16, 2013 in Health

Level 1 (2 Credits)
Answers (6)
  • Talk to your doctor

    Answer by Crafty26 at 8:46 PM on Apr. 16, 2013

  • you still get a period at 51?

    Answer by sarasmommy777 at 8:50 PM on Apr. 16, 2013

  • Talk to your OBGYN. You may have thickening of the uterus lining & need a D&C.


    Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:12 PM on Apr. 16, 2013

  • What does your gynecologist say?

    Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:53 PM on Apr. 16, 2013

  • I would suggest a trip to your GYN amd a bone density test

    Answer by Dardenella at 11:53 PM on Apr. 16, 2013

  • Maybe an ovarian cyst?

    I would talk to your doctor for sure. There are lots of possibilities, some of them no big deal, others kind of major. Talk to your doctor so you can find out what it is and what you can do about it, if anything.

    Answer by wendythewriter at 8:05 AM on Apr. 17, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.