Battle of the Seasons 2013 part 2 (plus earthquakes)

What is this? Seriously, wtf is this? We had 5 earthquakes last night, it was kind of cold today (50's), supposed to be 75 with severe weather tomorrow, and it could turn into a "light wintry mix" Thursday morning.

How is your weather looking for this week? Lol

Hollyhock.

Asked by Hollyhock. at 12:01 AM on Apr. 17, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Where are you!?!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:05 AM on Apr. 17, 2013

• LOL, your weather is almost as messed up as M-avi's!

We were in the upper 80's here today. Hot and sunny.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:07 AM on Apr. 17, 2013

• Freakin' Oklahoma lol
    Hollyhock.

Comment by Hollyhock. (original poster) at 12:08 AM on Apr. 17, 2013

• We had about 8 inches of snow yesterday. 70% of it melted today. Another 3-5 inches tomorrow. And 60's by the weekend. I am so freakin ready for summer.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:09 AM on Apr. 17, 2013

• windy and warm the last couple days- but supposed to get a lot cooler I guess...wind supposed to mellow out by the weekend
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:10 AM on Apr. 17, 2013

• yeah DH and i are looking at our weather right now...crazy stuff! i hadnt heard anything about winter mix on Thursday...IT BETTER NOT!

did you feel any of the earthquakes? i had just gotten in bed when the one right before 2am started...i thought it was really strong wind at first haha. i didnt feel the others tho...i grew up in Japan and Alaska and these little quakes arent anything compared to there...but poor DH freaks out every time.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:17 AM on Apr. 17, 2013

• We are having rain, thank God.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:19 AM on Apr. 17, 2013

• I freak out too lol. I remember last year there was an earthquake and a tornado watch at the same time and I lost my shit lmao. I felt one of them. It felt pretty big to me lol! There was no mistaking what it was for me, but that's probably just because I'm not as used to them lol. It's funny I've lived here my entire life and had never felt an earthquake until about 2 years ago. These little earthquakes are quickly becoming normal here. Weird...

Hollyhock.

Comment by Hollyhock. (original poster) at 12:28 AM on Apr. 17, 2013

• Seven or eight inchs of snow yesterday, more tomorrow. It was spring last weekend, now it's not again. Yuck!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:31 AM on Apr. 17, 2013

• Mother Nature needs to make her mind. I'm getting really tired of her indecisiveness!
    Hollyhock.

Comment by Hollyhock. (original poster) at 12:36 AM on Apr. 17, 2013