I did not! My husband bought me a Easter Lily, and my cat Spooky started to sneeze and wheeze just sounded miserable! Well it dawned on us he came to be ill a day or so after he got me the lily. I looked it up and found its highly toxic, and 95% mortality rate if not caught in time. The cat can die within 16 hours after eating a leaf! I was lucky and my cat had an allergy to it, and I kept out of his reach because of the obsession he gets whenever I bring a plant in.
I wanted to pass this on, and bump the hell out of this so I hope there will be no accidental kitty deaths.
Answer by Ballad at 2:20 AM on Apr. 17, 2013
Answer by hellokittykat at 3:27 AM on Apr. 17, 2013
Answer by xdeviouskittyxx at 9:51 AM on Apr. 17, 2013
Answer by okmanders at 10:44 AM on Apr. 17, 2013