Can someone tell me whats going on?!

I had sex a day before my period last month, I bled a tiny bit afterwards and it was a light pinkish color but I figured it was because of the friction & I got my period. this month I had sex around my ovulation time and I bled a lot the first time(it was a brownish color like old blood). the second time it wasn't that much but the same color almost as if I was spotting. We haven't done it again SINCE because I'm freaking out and can't get to a doctor til this weekend. now, I'm a few days late for my period. I usually get really bad cramps but I haven't had any signs of my period coming on besides my breasts being really sore. I read that bleeding after sex can mean an STD but I've been with the same person for 3 years and he hasn't been with anyone else either. Also, I read it could mean pregnancy. Has anyone gone through the same thing and would recommend something? or can someone just please tell me what this could mean?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 AM on Apr. 17, 2013 in Pregnancy

• You've already gone over the possibilities. STD is unlikely as you already mentioned. SO that leaves pregnancy and no one can tell you anything but take a test in the morning to determine if it's pregnancy.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:58 AM on Apr. 17, 2013

• Bleeding after sex can mean that it was just too rough, but if it happens repeatedly that is a red flag. See your doctor!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:30 AM on Apr. 17, 2013