There is something Atheist and believers can agree on....

West Baptist Church are a bunch of ASSHOLES!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/16/westboro-baptist-church-thanks-god-boston-bombs-vo/#ixzz2Qjo0SGmv 

They plan on protesting the funerals of the three that died and thanking their god for the bombings.

Those mother fuckers need to be wipped from the face of this plant. 

LostSoul88

Asked by LostSoul88 at 2:57 PM on Apr. 17, 2013 in Religion & Beliefs

• tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:04 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• WBC holds a special place on my WHAT the F*CK is WRONG with people list...

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:06 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• I have to think that their days of protesting like a bunch of racist, homophobic, child hating, unpatriotic, assholes are numbered... Someone is going to have enough of their disrespectful, cruel ways and fire right back at them. Literally. There is a part of me that wonders how they think they can protest military funerals, and those of innocent children, without someone reaching their limit. I for one would not want to piss off an entire group of people who have trained snipers on their side. And I don't mean that in a funny, sarcastic way. I'm serious. If I knew my enemy could take me out from a mile away, I wouldn't so carelessly provoke them....
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 3:12 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• Is anyone at all surprised they are going to boycott these funerals? If they can get face time they are going to boycott. That means any major national killing is going to be something they protest. They are a bunch of fucktards. There is no reason for them to exist.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 3:15 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• Holy Mother of God! I'm horrified! Truly sick to my stomach!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:04 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• "Someone is going to have enough of their disrespectful, cruel ways and fire right back at them."

Honestly, that seems to be exactly what they want
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 3:13 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• its getting to the point that im not surprised by what they do. this is how they keep themselves relevant...by preying on tragedy.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:21 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• I'm all for someone bombing them. Seriously disturbed sickos.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 2:59 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• haha, yup, that is one thing I don't think anyone would disagree on, believer or Atheist alike, lol
    bandgeek521

• How is it that an 8 y/o little boy is responsible for the adults who voted for same sex marriage in the state of Mass.?! These people are whack jobs! And that they make these heinous displays in the name of God is sickening. Why haven't they been classified as a hate group yet?

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:40 PM on Apr. 17, 2013