do you ever fantasize about your husband?

I do. we have been married for 13 years and i still fantasize about him when he is not around.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• no
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 10:18 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• no i fantasize about yours lol i am seriously just joking i think about my huby when he is not here but fantasize nah been together too long
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:19 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• All the time and when I look at him I friggin melt... it is so crazy! I am on my 3rd marriage and I never felt this way toward my 1st husbands. My husband and I just had our 1yr anniversary last week so I can't help but wonder if it is just new marriage high still or if this is going to stick. I didn't have this at all before though & I honestly can't imagine it going away. The man is just too damn hot! :o) I kinda love him a little, can you tell?
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 10:19 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• No! Good for you!
    Anonymous

• lucky you feel that way. I've stopped feeling that way towards my BF living with him for a year and I regret doing this and I've noticed that he doesn't respect me at all and I can't wait to get a job so I can leave his lying unrespectful ass!!!
    Anonymous

• awww...it's sweet that you do! I do sometimes about mine...I just really LOVE his d**k and I think thats why :)
    Anonymous

• I fantasize about him all the time!!! He makes me weak in the knees. I love that he feels the same way about me!!! We send eachother texts dirty all the time. We also call eachother and say how much we mean to eachother. Everyday is like waking up in a fairytale.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 11:20 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Heckles yes I do! I especially love getting a surprise dirty text or picture mail overnight and waking up to it! I'm sure he does too... I get a message back that simply says, "Holy...wow!" and the day is pretty well spent pondering! DH is gone 6 days at a time, so I've got a lot of time to sit and think about what could happen!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 1:10 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Yes, I fantasize about my boyfriend for days after we do it. We don't live together so don't get to do it all the time. I think he's the sexiest man I've ever been with.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 1:49 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Yes, I do. Ive been married for 13 1/2 years. I was contemplating sending him some nakey pictures on our new phones at work, but I just KNOW someone will see them, so I refrained. I thought it would be fun...LOL....We still like to be with one another.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:39 AM on Feb. 17, 2009