What's for dinner?

I smoked a pork butt , homemade coleslaw &dressing, roasted Parmesan potatoes and green beans with bacon.

funlovinlady

Asked by funlovinlady at 5:39 PM on Apr. 17, 2013 in Food & Drink

• Frittata, strawberries and French Toast for dessert.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:40 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• "I smoked a pork butt" best keep that to yourself! LOL! Sorry it just struck me as funny. We're having pizza. 1/2 mushroom & 1/2 sausage & peppers.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 5:41 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• I'm cooking a chicken in the crock pot with potatoes, onions, and carrots. I'm considering making some rice, too.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 5:42 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• I made crockpot cabbage rolls, hoppin johns and cornbread
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 5:52 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• Leftover bacon and rice casserole.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:52 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• No real cooking for today and the next two days.My teens are involved in T.Pro...the school theater production company.One is in the play the other is the head tech .They eat at school...today the Company bought pizza ,tomorrow parents drop off food for a cast and crew pot luck.I am taking two pans of homemade baked mac and cheese...it gets eaten first ; ) Fri they order out.I meet my husband at the the theater so tonight I'll take him Subway ,tomorrow ???? and Fri gmom ,aunts and cousins are going so we will meet and go out to eat early ...4:30 and my husband will get something from there.

drfink

Answer by drfink at 5:53 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• I am coming to your house, I have not decided, it is either off to the store, or pizza.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 5:54 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• Ranch chicken sandwiches with avocado.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 5:57 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• DH & i are hoping to try Smash Burger...but we'll see if the weather cooperates (tornado watch).
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 6:02 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• I'm making a new recipe I found on www.pioneerwoman.com for sour cream pancakes, with sausage and fruit on the side.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:07 PM on Apr. 17, 2013