The Pioneer Woman

DO you like her? They are millionaires. Do you think her hubby does all that stuff or actually hires someone to do it?

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Apr. 17, 2013 in Entertainment

• HUH?

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:10 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• I have made a couple of her things, and I liked the food, I can't stand to watch her though, you know when the cameras are off she is screaming like a mad woman!

Answer by jerseydiva at 6:10 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• All I know is that her macaroni and cheese recipe is, hands down, the best I've ever made

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 6:11 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• All I know is I love her recipes (cajun chicken pasta is orgasmic). I don't know much about her beyond that.

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 6:17 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• If you ever checked out her website, you'd see all the photos that prove that they run the ranch themselves. They have ranch hands, but he and their kids are out there doing the work themselves. I've been following her through her website long before she was on TV.

Answer by wendythewriter at 6:41 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• I love her recipes and blog, but I'm not a fan of the show.

As for being rich, her husband's family has been in the ranching business for generations so they're loaded and I'm sure he really is doing that work himself, in addition to having employees because its such a large operation.

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:20 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• She's a scammer. Most of her early recipes were stolen from other websites or cookbooks. Only when she started publishing did she weed them out and make minor changes so she was legally in the clear. She wasn't the housewife home cook she painted herself to be. She had employees running the website from the start.

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:51 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• I thought this would be another one about "back in pioneer days"....

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 8:53 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• I don't watch the show but enjoy her recipes.

Answer by liss05 at 9:12 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• LOL PGA so did I!

Answer by DJDNY at 10:05 PM on Apr. 17, 2013