Waxing Your Upper Lip!

I only realized a few weeks ago that I should probably start waxing my upper lip. It's no surprise to me - I remember my mom waxing hers for my entire life!

So I went to the drug store today to try and find something, but was overwhelmed by the amount of products they have.

So for those of you who wax your lip at home, what do you use/what would you recommend?

I'd rather do it at home than go somewhere for it - I don't wanna be that woman walking around the mall with a shiny red upper lip!

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 6:35 PM on Apr. 17, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• Definitely go to Sallys and pick up a Gigi Honee pot.  Amazon has them HERE also.  They are very easy to use, and I am sure the women at Sally's can tell you what you need to know.  A good tip is to use baby powder or cornstarch on your skin before you wax so the wax doesn't stick to your skin as much.

JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:13 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• LOL... do you have a Sally's nearby? They can help you find the right product. Also, you can have it threaded too.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:44 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• Wish I could help. I haven't had to do that yet :0)
    BadGoat

Answer by BadGoat at 6:44 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• Actually, we do have a Sally's! Gonna try to convince my fiance to take me there this weekend (it's across the city and I don't drive) for some hair dye anyway. Good idea!
    AdensMama0308

Comment by AdensMama0308 (original poster) at 6:49 PM on Apr. 17, 2013