Cheating explaination: 1940...(Especially for Tesserae)

Watching, "The Philadelphia Story".

Here is the lecture from the father to the daughter (edited):

Mr. Lord:  What most wives fail to realize is that their husband's philandering has nothing whatever to do with them.

Tracy: Oh? Then, what has it to do with?

Mr. Lord: A reluctance to grow old, I think.

Mr. Lord: I think a devoted young girl gives a man the illusion that youth is still his.
Mr. Lord:...with a girl of his own full of warmth for him, full of foolish, unquestioning, uncritical affection -

I guess it is easier to "love" someone who thinks the moon and sun sets on you as opposed to someone who has washed the poop stains out of your underwear.

feralxat

Asked by feralxat at 7:12 PM on Apr. 17, 2013 in Relationships

• lol, Thank you, I needed this today. It has been a terribly emotional challenging day. I actually had a dream last night that he apologized and we made up. Seeing those Fb photos of them yesterday really screwed me up....I simply cannot function properly today.
    Tesserae

Answer by Tesserae at 8:36 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• I guess it is easier to "love" someone who thinks the moon and sun sets on you as opposed to someone who has washed the poop stains out of your underwear.

LMFAO! That is probably the most accurate statement I have ever heard.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:03 PM on Apr. 17, 2013