Laptops and LOTRO

Does anyone know if I could download LOTRO on a laptop. I do not know much about the laptop itself. My DH says a laptop couldn't handle it, but I think it may be possible?

Roisin07

Asked by Roisin07 at 7:16 PM on Apr. 17, 2013 in

• the site will tell you the necessary properties.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 7:20 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• I have seen people play WOW on laptops. If the laptop has the capability, it shouldn't be a problem to download LOTRO. Check to see what the requirements are to play and then check on the laptop to see if they meet those requirements.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:31 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• Several of my friends play WoW on a laptop and it's a hog in every respect. I can't imagine LOTRO would be any worse
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 9:03 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• It's not going to work on a Walmart netbook, you should look for an actual gaming laptop.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:04 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• "It's not going to work on a Walmart netbook, you should look for an actual gaming laptop."

Well,, that's true. I was assuming you had a higher end laptop.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 9:07 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• The game should have a section in the FAQs or manual that tells you what system requirements are necessary in order to download and play the game, such as storage space on the hard drive needed, processing speed, videocard, amount of RAM needed, etc.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 10:37 PM on Apr. 17, 2013