Speaking of stupid exes...just how stupid IS your ex? Let's feel great that we are no longer with them, and have a few laughs as we feel grateful. adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Apr. 17, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Here here! I don't remember my son's dad being such a moron when we were together. But it seems like as he gets older, oh boy, does he get more dumb!!

Here's an example:

My son just turned 5 in March. He was at his dad's that day, and my fiance and I were to pick him up when I got off work at 5:30. Well, I texted his dad and told him that - he responded by telling me he was taking Aden to a scary movie and he wouldn't be home until later, so we'd have to pick him up then. I told him it wasn't appropriate to take him to scary movies, ESPECIALLY on the big screen, and ESPECIALLY when it would be dark out after. His response? "It's a 14A movie, he'll be fine." WHAT?! Do you understand what 14A means?! Aden is FIVE, not FOURTEEN. :|
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 8:47 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• Oh, don't get me started.......................

Instead of moving with his high paying job, he decided to become unemployed & to go on unemployment. And, after he found another job (not quite as high paying) he got back together with his ex gf who broke up with him, while he was unemployed, and somehow she immediately got knocked up. So now my girls are being spoon-fed this your going to have a new baby sister, isn't that great, BS.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 8:50 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• I married a Christian, he waited until after the vows, who didn't tell me how concerned he was about me spending all of eternity with him because of my non belief in Jesus as the Messiah.

feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 8:53 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• Mine was more stupid in basic practical ways. He called me after I left him (after 17 years of marriage) to ask me how to turn on the vacuum cleaner! I hung up on him
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 9:03 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• i have so many
    let me post some that court would not frown upon

my ex is SO stupid, he called after three months of no calls or visits to his child, just to ask if i had his library card

YES.... true
    never asked about his child, but very concerned to know if i had his library card
    did he not realize that you can get a new one for 3 bucks? did he not realize that he fathered a child, spent the first 3 years of her life, and that he had not asked about his child for three months, and while on the phone about this gold plated library card...he could have asked how she was??
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:09 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• ps
    i had the card, but was so disgusted with his unbalanced priorities,
    that i just said that i had no idea where his library card was, and he should just spend the 3 bucks and get a new one
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:11 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• my ex is so stupid he thought that the reason we kept having girls is because he didn't get to be around much when i was pregnant, therefore the lack of testosterone in the air created females. (yes, the same one who shot himself)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:16 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• My ex is apparently not nearly as stupid as a lot of them out there are.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:24 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• My sons teacher asked me today "does he (my ex) really think the things he does are in the best interest of the children or is he just that controlling and manipulative?" This is from someone who has only known him for 7 months.

Answer by missanc at 9:27 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• Oh dear God.... Was in a bad car accident- injured his back & watched his best friend die. Got reliant on the pain killers to dull both pains, unbeknownst to me. 6 months later, DD is born & not expected to survive a year. Ex later admitted he started snorting the painkillers at that point. DD was 2 before I finally figured out what was going on- he started going to AA & NA, which worked for a few months. He started sneaking again, & when DD was 3, ex left us at the fucking hospital because he was high. When DD & I got home, I ripped his shirt off & found track marks all over his arms. I told him inpatient rehab, right now, or we're done. He went, did well, I didn't catch even a trace.... But 6 months later he was arrested for stealing a safe full of narcotics & cash. Currently serving felony time. Fucking. Dumb. ass.
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 9:28 PM on Apr. 17, 2013