This is an update for my worry question.

nothing happened at school on monday. sorry it took so ling to tell you that, but our internet got shut down for a couple of days and for some reason i can't do questions on my phone. (its a smart phone and i have no idea of how to work the stupid thing!)
any way, the bus driver was 20 minutes early for dropping them off, she only had nine students and then three extra ones from another bus. their wasn't that many kids at school. just between my three classes, the kinder had 7 students, the 2nd had 11 and the 5th had 7. the youngest had a paint party. when she got home she looked like she was in a paint gun war LOL. my middle had a movie and popcorn day and my oldest had a pizza party.
to them the best part of the day was they had no homework!

the cops aren't taking chances, they are everywhere now. there's always two down at the bus stop now. there's one or two always driving around the block. there is a k-2 on one side of the block and the middle school on the other side of it. so they are patrolling both schools at the same time. there are cops in the building from now on and unlike the crossing guards who quit at #:30 on the dot, the cops are there until about six. when all the after school stuff is over.

noel1978

Asked by noel1978 at 9:56 PM on Apr. 17, 2013 in

• I'm glad nothing happened. A wasted day of school is sad, but far better than if it had been worse. The fact that cops need to have such a presence is also sad to me, but it is what it is.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:26 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• I just went back and read your post. I'm glad everything went ok. This school stuff terrifies me. My son started cyber school about a month ago. 2 bomb threats at his school since then. just rediculous.
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 11:10 PM on Apr. 17, 2013