Working from home

I know that there are a lot of jobs out there where you can work from home but it seems like everything I find so far you have to pay a fee first. So I was wondering is there any of you moms who work from home who didn't have to pay a fee first? If so could you please share where you work and what you do for work? I'm trying hard to find something.

Justins_mommy05

Asked by Justins_mommy05 at 11:58 PM on Apr. 17, 2013 in Money & Work

• If you're paying for something, such as a starter kit, you are apt to work a little harder to get a return on your investment.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:02 AM on Apr. 18, 2013

• I fill out online surveys. I don't make enough to live on, but I'm putting aside cash to hopefully take a family vacation, and I get gift certificates to Amazon and Target, places like that, which help with Christmas shopping and such. PM me if you want some links to start with. Never pay a fee to join an online survey-taking site because there are plenty of legitimate free ones.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:15 AM on Apr. 18, 2013

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You're more than welcome to read it at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:44 PM on Apr. 19, 2013

• That is the difference between a JOB and a BUSINESS....a business you OWN and can make a very substantial income (For example, I made it to six figures with my current business, obviously earned my investment back, and set my own hours and times).

With a JOB at home you are still at the Mercy of the Employer in terms of pay and hours.... there are Very few jobs at home that pay well, what you read above very little is pretty true through and through....
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 8:55 AM on Apr. 20, 2013

• I'm in full agreement with the previous poster.
    As far as a fee for a start up kit, where else would you go to have a GUARANTEED employment? Nobody could fire you, and you'd be responsible for your own raise, based on your production?
    I assure you, you won't get that with a "job"
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 11:22 AM on Apr. 28, 2013

• I agree with all of the previous posts. It is what you make of it. I do know of something with very little start up, no parties or inventory. PM me if you would like to know more.
    momoftaterbug

Answer by momoftaterbug at 10:58 AM on May. 1, 2013

• I did babysitting. I also tried Avon

Everything else I found (besides sales)-was pretty much a scam. Everyone wants to work from home, and they know it...sadly
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:10 AM on May. 1, 2013