pregnant on birth control?

I use the Nuva Ring.. I'm curious if anyone here has gotten pregnant while using it? I had my period last week and put in the new ring on Saturday. I was sick all weekend and now I'm nauseous(sp?) can't eat and have been for 2 days. If you got preg. on birth control, how did you know you were preg? Thanks for any help, no bashing please just trying to figure this out!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It is always possible to get pregnant as birth control is not 100% effective. When in doubt, take a test.
    Reulia

Answer by Reulia at 10:58 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• How long have you been using the NuvaRing? Is it possible that that is what is making you sick?
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 10:39 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I didn't get pregnant while using the NuvaRing but it did make me very nauseous after the first couple weeks. It could just be a side effect.
    Anonymous

• If you just had your period last week it is unlikely that you are preggers...Maybe its just the flu?? Feel better and good luck
    MommytoBe987

Answer by MommytoBe987 at 10:41 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• i got pregnant on my "off week" on the nuva ring... (my periods were short)
    Anonymous

• OP HERE Ive used the ring for 5 months now I've never had a side effect! I was 2 days late re-starting it last month
    Anonymous