Fiance cant be trusted

About a year and a half ago i found out my fiance had been sexting with a girl he went to school with. I told him to cut off all contact with her and so far he has. I just found out his best friends future wife is her best friend and that she will be maid of honor at the wedding in the summer. My fiance id the best man and i am totally uncomfortable with attending this wedding and he doesnt seem to understand or care about my feelings. He said that i should get over it and trust him. But this wasnt the first time he had done something like that. I had also found out he was registered on several dating sites at one point in our relationship. I am about done with all of this. What would you do in my situation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 AM on Apr. 18, 2013 in Relationships

• What is your gut telling you to do?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:52 AM on Apr. 18, 2013

• why the hell are you still with him if you can't trust him?
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 8:57 AM on Apr. 18, 2013

• I'm with LostSoul, I wouldn't be with a guy I didn't trust. Especially if we weren't already married.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:00 AM on Apr. 18, 2013

• So, why are you marrying him?
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 9:13 AM on Apr. 18, 2013

• I would not marry him.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:29 AM on Apr. 18, 2013

• Go to the Wedding, stay with him & observe his behavior. If he acts nothing less than a Gentleman & respectful of your relationship then leave & dump him.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:49 AM on Apr. 18, 2013

• Don't make him your husband.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:54 AM on Apr. 18, 2013

• Simple, break it off, and you won't have to go to the wedding. He can't not be in his friend's wedding, it isn't the couples fault that he was acting like an idiot, so if you are choosing to stay with him, suck it up buy a wonderful outfit , put a smile and go, DO NOT cause any drama at this wedding, if you feel you can't contain yourself then stay home.
    RED FLAG-this isn't the first time he has done something like this? This is who you want to put your bets on for the rest of your life?
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 10:22 AM on Apr. 18, 2013

• He wouldn't be my fiance or anything but EX.

Answer by louise2 at 10:44 AM on Apr. 18, 2013

• PS... You must be depending on him financially/living with him. Because you should have droped him.

Answer by louise2 at 10:46 AM on Apr. 18, 2013