Do you ever just go full crazy and start cleaning everything?

Yup I'm there, my house isn't a mess but I just freak out and start deep cleaning for no reason at all.
Today's the day, guess my kids should have cleaned their rooms like I asked. Thank god trash day is tomorrow!!

funlovinlady

Asked by funlovinlady at 9:36 AM on Apr. 18, 2013 in Home & Garden

• yes,when i'm sad/upset. It gets the energy out

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:38 AM on Apr. 18, 2013

• Yes, but it's very rare, and sadly that's the only time when my house is truly clean.
    hatagaj

Answer by hatagaj at 9:39 AM on Apr. 18, 2013

• I get those urges on occasion. Usually when I can't stand the clutter anymore, or I"m sick of always having to search for missing items around the house. Spring def. gets me in the mood to clean! It's never easy though w/ my 2 younger ones spreading a path of destruction right behind me as I clean... lol
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 9:43 AM on Apr. 18, 2013

• Yes when I am ticked off about something.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:45 AM on Apr. 18, 2013

• Yes, I get bursts of cleaning energy besides my daily spic & span mode. Vacuuming relaxes me.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:46 AM on Apr. 18, 2013

• I usually get in the mood when I'm trying to swtich summer/winter clothes. Then everything else is trashed while I do them.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 10:12 AM on Apr. 18, 2013

• Yea sometimes. But it only last with one room.

Answer by louise2 at 10:35 AM on Apr. 18, 2013

• It was known to happen sometimes when I was younger, before I resigned myself to the fact that my home would never be nominated for the Good Housekeeping Seal. Its clean, but I've learned to just sigh and step around the clutter.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:49 AM on Apr. 18, 2013

• Yep I sure do. Sometimes just because the mood hits me and sometimes I do it when i'm feeling really frustrated or upset. It seems to help me release some of the negative energy.
    lacyd75

Answer by lacyd75 at 10:57 AM on Apr. 18, 2013

• The hardest part for me is to get going. Once I've reached that point I can knock a room out quick and deep clean fast. What slows me down is when its not simply cleaning that has to take place, but organizing. I loathe having to organize.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:03 AM on Apr. 18, 2013