Falsely arrested!

I have had issues with a neighbor, she has threatened me and thrown rocks and me and my daughter. When I have called the cops, they dont do anything. I got a restraining order on her and then my tires were slashed. She and her friends wont leave us alone. Monday after school I was walking up to my apt and she and her friend were in my breezeway. I go inside my apt and 30 mins later a cop shows up, reads me my rights and then tells me she said I bumped into her. This never happened. I was arrested, charged with a 2 degree felony because shes pregnant they call it aggravated battery. This is insane. Her 3 other neighbors who werent outside all being her friends are being witness for her. I have a attorney and in process of moving. I just dont know what to do, I dont have any criminal history. I just dont see how ppl can do this to others. My 9 year old was with me and she was my witness but the cop didnt care. I did file a complaint against one deputy because when he has came out here for me, he wouldnt do anything but in court over the restraining order she claims his is their friend.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Apr. 18, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Well that really bites! Your making correct moves already by moving and having an attorney. What may be of help is the fact that you have already made complaints and gotten a restraining order prior to this happening. Just stick with what your doing and let your attorney help take care of the rest. Wish you luck with this.
    lacyd75

Answer by lacyd75 at 10:06 AM on Apr. 18, 2013

• Sorry I don't believe it. There is way more to the story.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:07 AM on Apr. 18, 2013

• BTW I can't just say, that person bumped me and call the police and have that person arrested, it doesn't work that way.
    LostSoul88

• "There is way more to the story. "

I have to agree with this.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 10:08 AM on Apr. 18, 2013

• I'm with Prissy and Lost...it doesn't sound quite right.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 10:15 AM on Apr. 18, 2013

• Bumping into someone is aggravated battery? Shoot, everyone who has ever been to the mall during the Christmas crowds should be arrested then.

Either way, good luck with your move, and it's true that the fact you have filed complaints against the neighbor before should help you.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:37 AM on Apr. 18, 2013

• I'm not sure why this is under Fun and Games.

Have someone take a picture of her car or what ever else she says you bumped into. Gather your police reports. Find out about her history even if you have to hire a PI.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 10:38 AM on Apr. 18, 2013

• Some people just never grow up! Talk about high school b.s.! Sorry you are going through this, but def. think you're doing the right thing by moving & calling the lawyer. Wish you the best of luck!
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 10:56 AM on Apr. 18, 2013

• I am with most of the others this just doesn't ring true. There is more tothis.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:11 AM on Apr. 18, 2013

Because it's an obvious troll?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:07 PM on Apr. 18, 2013