Dating for weeks and we already want to get married and have kids

We believe we are soul mates. His 2 kids are all for it, they talk about the wedding more than we do.
Thoughts?
This goes along with other 2 quetions, it's been one long stream of emotion.
Not "love at first sight" or "infatuation" more of a matter of fact love, I cannot describe it
Be nice. Thanks

lullaby572

Asked by lullaby572 at 6:05 PM on Apr. 18, 2013 in Relationships

• Go for it! Congrats!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:06 PM on Apr. 18, 2013

• butterflyblue19

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:09 PM on Apr. 18, 2013

• I think you are nuts but I'm jaded
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 6:12 PM on Apr. 18, 2013

• Love is never matter of fact. It is either grows or deflates with time. IMHO- you need to wait to see which way it goes.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:13 PM on Apr. 18, 2013

• It happens. Congratulations. I probably wouldn't do it that way anymore, but my husband and I fell for each other that way. We were married for eleven years, and we were very happy for a long while. I know what you mean about matter-of-fact love. Just be honest with yourself an make sure you're not ignoring what you don't want to see in your man.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:15 PM on Apr. 18, 2013

• I personally would wait... especially since you both have kids. But with that being said... My grandparents met in September, were engaged in October and married in November. They were together almost 49 years when my grandpa died. It can work, but it is rare.

Good luck.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:15 PM on Apr. 18, 2013

• I don't think it is a good idea, but it isn't my life. If you guys think it is right you have to do what you want to do. Good luck.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 6:16 PM on Apr. 18, 2013

• I think it's too soon. my dh and I dated for 4 years before we got married, and lived together before too. it doesn't guarantee a great marriage either b/c we want to kill each other at times so, idk I think you're being silly
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 6:22 PM on Apr. 18, 2013

• Way too soon, and especially inappropriate to already have the kids involved on this level. Hopefully for their sake you're right and this is deeper than puppy love, but I doubt that very much. Puppy love is awesome for what it's worth and all relationships should experience it. True love takes longer than a few weeks to develop.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:27 PM on Apr. 18, 2013

• get your heads checked.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:29 PM on Apr. 18, 2013